DO I NEED A LIFE COACH?
What people say about Life Coaching with Sandra
"Meet up with Sandra; she's a mentor and a master at what she does. I was miserable and lonely. Now I have self confidence, I have lost weight, I have my own business and I love my life. I know where I'm going and how to get there. Sandra's life coaching helped me do this. In my opinion life coaching is an investment for a happier future." Claire, Podiatrist, Cheshire
If you would like to visit Claire's website just CLICK HERE here
I work with individuals who are looking to make changes in their lives and reach their full potential professionally or personally. At this time many people are looking to make significant changes to their lives and work. That can seem a daunting prospect. It needn't be. As your Life Coach I can help you identify your skills and talents and more importantly help you discover your passion in life and work towards it.
As one of the few personally trained Dawn Breslin Confidence Coach Practitioners in the country I am so pleased to be able to offer you a 6 session one to one coaching programme to enable you to increase your confidence and self esteem using tried and tested methods that really do work. This gentle and supportive approach helps you discover your true potential and helps you learn how to love yourself just a little bit more!
Dawn Breslin is a leading UK Confidence Coach, Best Selling Author and GMTV Presenter.
I work in Macclesfield
What is Life Coaching?
- Working with a life coach it is a unique, often life changing experience
- A Coach is someone who listens to you without judgement – someone who is on your side
- Coaching is a relationship with a person who believes in you and your goals totally and completely. Perhaps sometimes even more than you do!
- Coaching is a collaborative relationship where you finally get rid of those limiting beliefs and negative thoughts that had held you back.
Working with a coach is an empowering relationship. Hundreds of people have benefited and changed their lives dramatically.
Is it time for you to do the same?
Coaching is about having a dream with a date! Put a date on your dream today
Would I benefit from Life Coaching?
- Are you living the life you really want?
- If you had more confidence what could you achieve?
- Would you like to believe in yourself more?
- Is there something you would change if you just knew how?
- Are you frustrated at not being able to achieve your full potential?
- Would you like to believe in yourself and your ability to succeed?
- Would you love to be more focused and motivated?
- Do you have the perfect work/life balance?
- Are you seeking a career change or an improvement in how you work?
- Are you retiring soon and not sure what life holds?
- Does your relationship need some attention?
- Perhaps it's lifestyle changes - losing weight/stopping smoking/getting healthier
Would you change and or all of these things if only you knew how?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Life Coaching could be the way to make real changes.
Why Coaching Works
A life coach will help you keep focused on your goal.
Coaching works because you have someone you can trust to give you straight answers. A coach gives you objective feedback - something family and friends find hard to do.
A coach helps you think through your options before making those big decisions.
Coaching works because your life coach is on your side and has a large tool kit to assist you in making changes and getting what you want from life.
Coaching works because your coach will encourage you, motivate and support and sometimes challenge you. Your coach will want you to succeed but only you can do it.
All appointments are face to face